Skip to main content

Reply to "What smokers does Famous Dave's BBQ use?"

Thanks Guys!

I actually agree with you RN. I really like his Rich and Sassy sauce for being a store bought sauce. I have bought TONS of store bought sauces since I got into Q'in. There are very few that I actually like because they have that preservative taste to them.

I have tried making a few(maybe three) of my own from recipes I found online and so far I haven't found one I liked. They had a weird taste which could have been from the molasses or something else in them I just didn't care for.

The only 3 store boughts so far that I like are the Famous Daves "Rich and Sassy", Head Country BBQ sauce and I add a little cinnamon to it, and another that I bought at Cabelas a long time ago called Open Country "Memphis Smokey". It was put out by Cabelas but they stopped carrying that line for some reason. It was REALLY good.

I looked at the list Cal and Smokin posted and DANGGG those are some collections. TONS of recipes. Any good ones that stand out of those huge lists? I would like to try making a few more and try finding something I like.