Skip to main content

Hey guys. New guy here. HAve to say this looks like a great site. I have a question to throw out there though and I figured the cookshack owner forum would be a good place to start. A little about myself. I am a lang cooker owner and love the unit however I am looking to get a little sleep sometimes. I am goign to be opening a bbq joint next year and plan to use this unit however I am in need of another unit. I have heard alot about the cookshack and been thinking about getting one for some longer smokes. I found a used unit (cs 360) for sale. Its about 3 years old with some use. The guy is asking about $4,500 for it. To me it sounds like a good deal however I wanted to get some opinions from 360 users. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks for all your help
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for the input guys. I am definately leaning that way. As far as electricity goes does this operate off a single phase system? Also, does it pull alot of electricity? Just trying to fiqure out if it will be ecomical enough for me. Not much of an electrician here. Thanks

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.