Skip to main content

I am new to the CS family. We just received a Sm025. Have been looking through postings and so far made a rub for my ctry style ribs (I believe it was Smokin's recipe). I have a Pork Shoulder waiting to go thats why I am on here now, browsing for a rub. I also have a brisket cryo wrapped and will be doing that next week. I wont have a chance to make any of it though. My poor hubby spent his day off yesterday trying to figure out our power problem. Outlets posted as 15a all have other things attached to them as well and our 25 keeps tripping them. So he has taken on the job of redoing and outdoor pool box (20 amp) so that we can run a long heavy duty extension cord from the deck to the only outlet that will take it (he will finish it today.) Hopefully I will make the ribs after we finish breaking it in, then the shoulder overnight. There are never enough hours in the day!!!! Oh by the way, there are 5 of us in the family and we love BBQ, so all of it will go quick.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for the info. i wish i can get it to stay on long enough to get more than 10 mins thru the breakin. The people who wired thhe house just kept adding on where they shouldnt have (thats a whole other plbm). Its good to know thouh, that it will get better. i am just hoping now to be able to do the shoulder over night because i have run out of time for ribs for dinner.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.