Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If I owned a bar I think this would be great. It can make a pizza in 3 minutes. 2 Minutes prep. That isn't bad for a bar. The only issue I see would be running it for 7 or 8 hours. That would mean 20 lbs of pellets a day. For a small bar to recoup the investment and to store all those pellets might be a rough sell. I bet the pizza would be a hit though.
padrefan98 posted:
If I owned a bar I think this would be great. It can make a pizza in 3 minutes. 2 Minutes prep. That isn't bad for a bar. The only issue I see would be running it for 7 or 8 hours. That would mean 20 lbs of pellets a day. For a small bar to recoup the investment and to store all those pellets might be a rough sell. I bet the pizza would be a hit though.

Maybe have a one day thing.  Like Pizza Saturday (:  I wonder what the consumption is at low idle, and than how fast it takes to get hot.  I just ordered one, and will know soon enough.  I am just using it for personal use!

padrefan98 posted:
I can't wait to see someone post a video. I wonder how long it takes to get to 700 degrees? Man 2.25 pounds an hour!

I thought it was near an hour but am not I am not 100 percent sure.  Even if it does take 2.25 lbs for that hour, drink some beers, and cook your pizza in 3 minutes and your done.  Unless you are cooking them back to back.  But once at heat, you can keep them coming every 3 mins!

jay1924 posted:
Wow. I guess CS thinks there is a market for this, presumably in the pizza restaurant business, but how to make it work in a high-volume pizzeria with only one large pizza at a time? I love pizza, but not $5000 worth.

Thats understandable.  I went through that thought when I just purchased mine.  I got a good deal on it, and it should be here Monday.  I am doing it for the love and cooking and hobby.  I don't have a camper or boat, so this is cheap by means of comparison.  lol

There is so much more you can cook in them besides pizza really.  Calzones,  Stromboli's, fish, chicken, bread, meatballs, steak, etc.  

But thats a decision per individual to decide if they want to spend the coin.   

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.