Skip to main content

Hi All,

I've a "new to me" FEC100 coming and the wheels have rotted off. The casters still look fine so, I'd just need the wheels and (maybe) the bolt that goes through them. Has anybody replaced their and have a part number they could share (other than the complete cookshack caster)? Thanks Patrick

PS: The forum format has changed since I was last on and now appears really clunky. Is there a setting I messed up?  What happened?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks TNQ! Good idea. I found an earlier post that had the mechanical drawings of the caster plate (I should've bookmarked it so I could post it here, I just printed it out) and just ordered several sets of wheels from Amazon that "should" fit @ ~$33/set . I get the FEC100 next weekend so will report back if any of the wheels fit.

As a follow up: I bought several caster sets on Amazon, they all fit perfect and were super simple to change (I used the existing wheel plate nut/bolts and they fit the new caster plate perfect. $33 for a set of new 4" wheels works for me.  I decided to keep these (I like the red and the full locking capability): https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

4'' Swivel Casters 1600Lbs Load Capacity, Heavy Duty Plate Casters with Safety Dual Locking Casters Set of 4 with Brake

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.