Skip to main content

Have any of you ever heard of this restaurant chain? I guess they have 17 restaurants so far. One opened up in my town and they had two pulled pork sandwiches for $5 so I figured what the heck I'll try it. OMG I could not detect one bit of smoke in the meat and it was more like spaghetti than pork chunks. They claim they are into BBQ at it's finest. Yuk I didn't even see a smoker on the premises. Must use liquid smoke. Just curious if anyone else has tried them?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by DrD:
Have any of you ever heard of this restaurant chain? I guess they have 17 restaurants so far. One opened up in my town and they had two pulled pork sandwiches for $5 so I figured what the heck I'll try it. OMG I could not detect one bit of smoke in the meat and it was more like spaghetti than pork chunks. They claim they are into BBQ at it's finest. Yuk I didn't even see a smoker on the premises. Must use liquid smoke. Just curious if anyone else has tried them?
What's the name, BAR-B-Cutie? Texas Roadhouse sell's BBQ ribs. They place them in a pan, add liquid and foil. Next they cook in the oven until done and brush on BBQ sauce EekerThey call that BBQ also.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.