Skip to main content

Let's use this thread for discussion about the packages. I hope you all had fun and let's see some pictures!!!

Awards will be "handed out" For
Fastest shipper
First to receive
Best bonus item
Last to Ship
Last to Receive
Best picture

And any other awards that might become relevant. Check back often to see what your fellow participants are receiving. Comments are always welcome.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Soleman:
I just opened a great box, courtesy of Gary in Florida.
1 KC Cowtown BBQ Sauce
1 Williams Rib Tickler Rub
1 Smokin Gun Powder
1 Butchers BBQ sauce
1 Butchers Brisket Injection powder

Thanks Gary! Can't wait to try it all out!

You're welcome Soleman.

That was just 1 of 2 boxes. Box 2 shipped via USPS and should arrive later this week!

Gary
Well, the postman left me a box in the door with lots of goodies in it. Only one problem, "WHO ARE YOU" Big Grin I've got it narrowed down to one of about three or four people who doesn't have there location in their profile! LOL
Thanks Richard from Alabama!!
I have some new stuff to try with that 22 LB whole shoulder I'm going to stuff in the old 025 this weekend Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by bubbasz1:
Well, the postman left me a box in the door with lots of goodies in it. Only one problem, "WHO ARE YOU" Big Grin I've got it narrowed down to one of about three or four people who doesn't have there location in their profile! LOL
I have some new stuff to try with that 22 LB whole shoulder I'm going to stuff in the old 025 this weekend Smiler

I'm guessing COOK ONE!
Well. Today a couple of my buddies and I took our every few months' drive to the Lockford Meat Company to stock up on some of their incredible sausages (and bacon)...bought a few delights for my son also. When I got back from the trip, my exchange package was sitting inside our courtyard.

So I brought it into the house and opened it up. You'll never guess who sent me my package.

Good guess. MaxQ. (the picture did give it away though Big Grin )

I couldn't be happier with the assortment of goodies:

1 MaxQ All Purpose sauce
2 Fire in the Mountains Maple BBQ sauce
3 Richard's BBQ sauce
4 Hula Grill--Merriman's Mad Mango BBQ sauce
5 MaxQ Rib/Pork rub (Chris sent me this one to try recently, and it's the best. Love it on pork. Glad to get more.)
6 MaxQ Brisket rub
The MaxQ labels would be Chris' homemade creations.

It's like Christmas again in January. Looking forward to trying these sauces and rubs. Throw in the sausages from our little trip. WHAT A GREAT BARBECUE DAY.

Thank you Chris. And thank you Padrefan.
Last edited by pags
Well, SmokinMaineiac has outdone himself, and I am officially loaded for bear when it comes to Q'ing!
Received today a 2nd box containing oak, maple, and peach wood. Smoked jerky sticks, almonds, and pecans. Smoky Tabasco Sauce, Tiger Sauce. Chikky Rub, Everglades Heat, and Garlic Pepper.

Last but not least, a copy of Webers Big Book of Grilling.

Thanks Maineiac, very thoughtful contributions and way over the top. It is awesome!

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Copy_of_sauce_exchange
No more than sent mine and I received my package from Pags.....

I want to say right now, sorry to my sender for the hand squabbles. Pags made a nice typed page and a half detailing all the sauces and rubs, where they came from and so forth. Very nice buddy and thank you for all the rubs, sauces, and treats. Hell of a size bag of almonds, can't wait to try some of that Greek rub on a chicken. It sure smells yummy!

Kinder's Mild BBQ Sauce
Lucille's Original and Memphis BBQ Sauces
Santa Maria Rub
Greek Rub
William's Rib Tickler Rub
Smoked Garlic Almonds
Beef Jerky
Last edited by cal 2
quote:
Originally posted by Joe M:
quote:
Originally posted by bubbasz1:

I'm guessing COOK ONE!

Correct, I'm sorry for the handwritten note and short box, I had an unexpected family medical issue and I did not want you to have to be the last one to receive their box. I hope you enjoy the variety.
quote:
Originally posted by papasmurph:
Zombie Repellent looks like something my chili head son will try. My heat level tolerance is much lower than his. But will let you know.

LOL!.....yeah this is what I pulled off the web page!!!
Product Description

We don't know how it works, but Original Juan's Limited Edition Zombie Repellant Hot Sauce is hot enough to scare away most anyone. Made from blazing orange habanero peppers, it's surely an apocalyptic hot sauce! 100% superNATURAL.

Directions for use: Hold 1" - 4" above food and pour. Consume food for hours of zombie protection. The burning means it's working!

Heat Level 10/10.

Net Weight 3.75 oz. (106 grams)

Ingredients: habanero mash (fresh habanero peppers, salt), water, orange juice concentrate, distilled vinegar, natural flavor, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.