Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I would say Russ is lucky!! The only briskets our two SAM's carries is Select packers and Choice Flats. They do carry decent Ribs though, IBP if I'm lucky. I have been lucking into some 3 pack spares that were almost 18lbs (6 lbs each) that were trimmed into VERY nice SL. I have to admit I am becoming a SL convert over loin backs.....
Yep, that's the same outfit. I've been seeing Kinder's sauces, marinades, and packages of marinating meats in Safeway and Costco. A Kinder's near my house has just expanded into a much larger space across the street from their original location. I looked in the window, and it looks like they're putting in a big meat counter. I can hardly wait to see what cuts they'll be selling.
Hey Guys i'm new on this forum. have been running a busy bbq restaurant for about a year and a half with a cookshack sm 160, brisket turns out really nice however, I don't really get a smoke ring on my meat, is it even possible with my smoker? as well is it possible to soak my wood prior to smoking, not sure if this is recommended with my smoker? I find the wood burns off really quickly then the smoke supply basically just runs out. What type of rubs work best for attracting smoke to your meat, Mine is high in sugar(brown)which is really nice on just about everything I smoke? thanks look forward to your comments...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.