Skip to main content

Hurry to Register for your chance to Learn How to Serve Championship Quality BBQ

You will learn from the best...
"Fast Eddy" Maurin, David Bouska, and Cookshack CEO/President Stuart Powell

When: October 17th & 18th (Monday and Tuesday)
Where: Ponca City, Oklahoma
What: Sessions will include smoke-cooking, grilling, holding, re-thermalization/re-heating, setting up a buffet, plating and presentation, etc. This will be a intense hands on class where you will be serving a buffet lunch and plate dinner. YOu will be trained in the commercial kitchen of the Ponca City Country Club and serve its members.
Cost: $750 includes hotel accomodations on Monday & Tuesday night, lunch and dinner on Monday, breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Tuesday; all cooking supplies and meat.

Additional Items: As a valued guest at our cooking class you will receive a tour of the Cookshack manufacturing facility, a "Fast Eddys" tote bag filled with the following: monogrammed "Fast Eddy's by Cookshack" class apron, Cookshack BBQ Sauces (Mild and Spicy), Cookshack Brisket Rub, Cookshack Spicy Chicken Rub, Fast Eddy's CHampionship Seasoning, Taylor TruTemp Thermometer, Black Angus Pro Chef's Knife engraved with Cookshack's name, binder with class recipes and paper and pen for taking notes, tongs, forks, and pastry brush.

Registration is on a first come first serve basis and are limited to 25 participants. If you are interested in registering for this class or need more information, please contact Becky Poet (Marketing Manager) b_poet@cookshack.com or Christa Jones (Marketing Coordinator) c_jones@cookshack.com or call 1(800)423-0698 to request a registration form. The cost of the class is $750 and includes a non-refundable, non-transferrable $300 deposit. Please Register immediately, as space is very limited.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for your posts and I will make a note of a idea of "traveling" cooking class or on-line!

P.S. I should Introduce myself...I am Becky Poet and I just started here at Cookshack as the new Marketing Manager! So excited to work for such a great company with great customers!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.