Skip to main content

This week I got to pick up some roadkill. I plan on some great eats with this thing. What I found was a 008 smoker made in 2000. I've take the back apart and checked the innards and all looks great. I need to replace the cord on it but, the thing hardly looks to have been used. It doesn't even look like it has been seasoned correctly. Still lots of stainless looking clean. It had the side rack hangers in it but, the racks and the smoke box were nowhere to be found. Plan on getting some from Cookshack as soon as possible.

While at work one of my drivers called the store and said that some kind of dishwasher was blocking one of our drives. I went outside to see what we needed to move it out of the way. As soon as I got close I knew what it was. I grabbed it and went straight to my truck with it. I and my family have always used cookin' cajuns for nearly 30 years. I look forward to using my roadkill as soon as possible. Best of all It won't even cost me any more than the cost of a few grille racks and a smoke box.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.