Skip to main content

Hello everyone!

I want to apologize for the forum being down for the past few days. Our server was moved to a new data center over the weekend, and we acquired a new IP address which was not fully activated until this afternoon. I thank you all for your patience!

I would also like to let everyone know that after over 30 years at Cookshack, Donna Johnson has retired. All of us at Cookshack appreciate the hard work she has done here, and we will truly miss her!

I will be taking Donna's place on the forum, so please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,
Mandy Bacher
Marketing Manager
Cookshack, Inc.
1-800-423-0698
m_bacher@cookshack.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

WHAT Donna's retiring? Frowner

I for one have to say I'm sad to see her go (although I do know where she lives). I can also say 30 years doesn't begin to cover how much time and energy she put into Cookshack, BBQ and this forum. Donna and I served on the Board of Directors for the National BBQ Association for almost 5 years together.

Donna has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, supportive and just an all around an exception friend to BBQ and this forum but most of all me and my wife personally. I could tell a few stores, and maybe we will. Mandy you need to do a newsletter article about her and maybe some forum members will post their favorite forum memory about Donna

Mandy, you have big shoes to fill (FYI that means when I have forum issues, you get them), best of luck to you in the new position.

Russ
This is soooo SAD!!! Donna,girl, say it ain't so? You'll be missed by all...but I would like to be the 1st to invite you to the early morning crew.

Yep, we all would love to have you check in around 5-6ish in the mornings,you know, you could get a little nap in later in the morning.

I'm one of those people that believe it takes a special person to help others. You could have given folks the BEST smoker on the market, but that wouldn't be right. Instead you gave everyone, that wanted, a chance to produce the BEST Que around by providing them with a friendly, interesting,factual forum and the BEST smoker. THANKS!!!

Congrats, Mandy on your new postion and don't be a stranger.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.