Skip to main content

You may have seen the notices about the first CS Backyard class, what's missing in those notices is that it's both Stuart and I teaching.

I'll be teaching chicken, Pork Butt and Turkey; Stuart will be doing Ribs, Brisket and Salmon.

It's next weekend, we'll try to take some photos and let you know how it goes.

This is something I've bugged Stuart, Donna and CS for years to do, so that there is more than just the competition class.

As much as I love the forum and sharing knowledge, teaching is my first Degree and teaching BBQ is a blast. Oh and I've working on classes at the local Vo-Tech for the winter and next spring (yeah, that far in advance).

Russ
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

yep,

It is sad to say that there are a lot of people,anymore, that would bite the hand that feeds them. It is this type of thinking(ME for MYSELF) that has made it harder on the common person, that wants to do right.

It would have been nicer to have had a longer notice before hand of the class. Hopefully it is a big hit and CS will do it again.

Hoping to see some nice pics.Good luck to you all and have FUN.
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
No, they've talked about that and don't want to do that. Seems people tend to copy videos and don't buy them... imagine that.

I make movies on my apple for work and there is way to protect them when you burn so they cannot be copied. Its been awhile since I've done one so I can't quite remember how but it can be done.

I would definitely spring for the dvd's as well!!
You might want to contact Stuart or Donna directly. They actually didn't have much interest at first, but in the last two weeks bunches have signed up.

Let them know of your interest.

My they'll produce the Video Series 101 for me... Big Grin

I'm learning how to do videos, I have an HD camera, but it's hard to shoot and cook at the same time and Mrs. Smokin won't hang out that long while I do the prep stuff, she's seen me do it enough

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.