Skip to main content

I love this smoker, just arrived a week ago Friday, seasoned it, cooked a brisket flat and pork butt the next day, they came out great. Today we cooked a full brisket, pork butt and some baby back ribs, all were amazing. It is so efficient on wood and so well made, but most of all I am in shock at how well this thing cooks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Congrats on the new smoker and welcome to the family. It is very nice to hear stories of how well a new owner gets along with his CS. They are very simple to operate and as you described they can put out Que that a feller wouldn't believe that was done on an electric smoker.

The problem you'll have now is that every piece of food you see, you'll wonder what it would taste like out of your CS. I'll warn you these problem seems to intensify with time.

Have FUN!
Welcome to the family and congratulations on the successful smokes with the new smoker.

Like Cal said soon you will find yourself looking at different foods daydreaming about weather it could be improved with a little hickory, apple, or maybe even cherry smoke.

A long time ago I gave up trying to convince my friends and family just how easy my Cookshack has made smoking. I let them tell me how hard I worked at it and grin Cool

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.