Skip to main content

I ran a search and maybe I am not terming it correctly. I am trying to locate a reputable, moderately priced online butcher/meat market.
I have found Lobels of New York and they are too expensive-fancy. I also found Allen brothers and Neiman's Ranch both are also too expensive. 8lb pork butt at Neimans is $38 approximately without shipping. That works out to $5-6 a pound with shipping. Anybody out there have any good luck out there around the $2-$3 dollar a pound?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I don't think you will find any source online where you could get butts shipped to you at a total price of meat plus shipping for $2-3 per lb. The shipping costs are the killer every time.

I take it you don't have a Sam's close by. Won't a local supermarket get them in for you? Talk to the meat dept. manager. You might have to buy a case at a time but get yourself a dedicated deep freeze and freeze what you don't need this time.
Yep,all them box stores got plenty.

Winn-Dixie is HQ outa there.

When they are running any kind of pork sale,they get plenty cases of 2 pk butts.

Ask the meat manager and you may even get non injected butts,when they are runnin' a special.

They beat Sam's,occasionally.

Wally World may even have non injected choice packers,although they usually are Excels.

Price could beat Sam's.

All their pork will be pumped.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.