Skip to main content

Am I the last one to get a package? When I got home, on my doorstep was a package from Mattysdaddy! It contained two huge mason jars filled with bbq sauce from a local joint in Battle Creek, MI, plus a cool t-shirt from that place. I will upload a photo soon. Thanks Mattysdaddy - can't wait to try the stuff on some ribs!
Just for fun, I think I am going to hand out some awards tomorrow. Now, you won't get anything except acknowledgment. Sorry I don't have prizes. So post pictures of your haul before tomorrow if you haven't done so already. Should be fun. Oh and it's all just my opinion. Please feel free to chime in after the results are posted. Here are just some of the awards.

Steadfast Shipper
Best haul
Best bonus item
Prettiest picture (awww)
Funniest product name
The turtle award

Hahah, love making stuff up as I go! Tune in tomorrow!
And the awards go to:

Steadfast Shipper- BDinKS For being the first to ship!
Best haul- Bubbasz1 from Ismoke
Best bonus item- Rib Serving Board sent by Cook One
Prettiest picture (awww) - RickH with his picture of Butchers items. Is that from the Website? Nice! Sent from David Qualls
Funniest product name- Wow up your Cow! from Cal
The turtle award- Mattysdaddy for being the last to ship.

Congrats to our winners.
Last edited by padrefan98
quote:
Originally posted by Padrefan98:
And the awards go to:

Steadfast Shipper BDinKS For being the first to ship!
Best haul Bubbasz1 from Ismoke
Best bonus item Rib Serving Board sent by Cook One
Prettiest picture (awww) RickH with his picture of Butchers items. Is that from the Website? Nice! Sent from David Qualls
Funniest product name Wow up your Cow! from Cal
The turtle award Mattysdaddy for being the last to ship.

Congrats to our winners.

Nice job Padre, thanks
quote:
You're welcome! It's been so much fun. I enjoy looking at all the products being shipped and enjoyed. Pretty cool publicity for some of our local businesses. I know a few of us are ordering product because we want more or want to try something we saw!

I agree, it has been a lot of fun. Thanks again for your hard work, I know this has to be on top of every thing else you do, and for the group we really do appreciate your time and effort. Since the rib board won the award for best bonus item this time I will plug perfect Bite BBQ, they have them in stock.Thanks again Padre.
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinMAINEiac:
...We'll all be able say "We knew him when..."

Thanks. Who knows, that's still 6 months off. Who KNOWS what I'll be doing by then. I could be doing more... or the restaurant folds...

Life in the fast lane, like a Ferrari on the Autobahn for me right now.
quote:
Prettiest picture (awww) RickH with his picture of Butchers items. Is that from the Website? Nice! Sent from David Qualls

The banner fit perfectly in my Rubbermaid BBQ cart that I use to haul stuff from the kitchen to the back porch.

David sure hooked me up and for some reason he is sending a second package!

Thanks Padre for all the hard work, (and the award) it seems to have went very smoothly. Cant wait for the next one.
What I do is my contribution back to the forum. I really am humbled by David's generosity. There is no need to thank me. The forum has given me plenty and I am just glad that I can contribute something back that is giving some of you some pleasure. I enjoy the little bit of work it takes to put this together and trust me, it really isn't that hard. Each of you, put much more work, effort and time into your packages that you send...and that gives me all the thanks I need. Is it November yet? HA!
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RichH:
quote:
Originally posted by David Qualls:
I received a Big Box of Nice Things! I will post some pics very soon.

Thanks Cook One!

I've been gone all last week (Talladega) and came home to some things that required my immediate attention. However I ordered the first of my stuff to head straight up the midwest. Hope it's not too Cheezy there.....hint...hint...

I came home from work and found a very nice package sitting on my front porch. Thank you David Qualls for all the goodies, they will be put to good use very soon!

If I remember correctly this is just part of your package. Smiler Nice Score from Butchers!!!

I just came home from a couple days of fishing to find another box of goodies from David Qualls!
I cant thank you enough, if this exchange was the lottery I would have just hit the powerball!

Here are the newest items (sorry for the crappy cell phone pic) Thanks again David!
NY Smoke,

I finally got a chance to be home for a weekend and sample some of the wonderful items you sent. I decided to do an easy laid back cook this weekend so I did a couple of butts and a brisket. I used your pork rub on one of the butts and I gotta say, you have a winner. That is a great rub for pork. If the recipe is not a secret I'd like a copy! Your local lagers made for one fine relaxing afternoon on the patio. I'll post when I get a chance to try the other items. Thanks again.

BD

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.