Skip to main content

Hello! My name is Dan and I'm a Smokeaholic.

Does anyone else have the same problem? I took the step and purchased a Cookshack in January 2009 and now it's an addiction. The wife and kids are always asking what I will be smoking next. Coworkers are always looking over my shoulder to see what left overs I've brought for lunch. Friends always asked when I'll be having my next get together. I don't know what to do! Oh well....... I'm sure that I'll figure it out. In the mean time it's 2:30am and the butts in the SM025 are at 138 degrees. No doubt in about 10 to 12 hours, I'll have some fantasic pulled pork to enjoy! Hopefully they will never come up with a patch or pill to cure this addiction!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

OK. I was going to keep this a secret, but since we're "outing", I'll let you know. I just bought and received a cubic foot of gourmet wood product (sweet cherry, hickory, and alder) from Smokinlicious Gourmet Wood Products.

I know you experienced smokers are probably rolling your eyes cause the wood's expensive, but I can't stop experimenting since I got my Cookshack. It's my intent to attend our twice weekly group sessions, but know it's just so I can get a "smoke high" from listening to all your obsessions.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.