Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Mine is a 2012 model and still going string.  The newer models appear to have a different heating element, elongated rather than a W shape; not sure why.  IF I were to sell mine, $1200 to $1500.  But I know it inside and out. And while I have full confidence in it, it could die on the next smoke. It is 10 years old and has a lot of use. One of those unseen tragedies.  Well, that is my 2 cents worth.

Agree with oldsarge. I bought mine in 2013 and it has seen moderate use, I'd guess (maybe 20 smokes a year, meat, fish, and other stuff). I keep it wiped up inside after every smoke and have cleaned the cooking grids every time (now using the SS grids). I paid around $1500 and I'd not sell it for less than that since it performs like new. Mine lives in an unheated garage and shows no cabinet wear such as rust

Thats in area we're  thinking , thamksSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Cookshack <alerts@crowdstack.com> Date: 8/26/22 8:26 PM (GMT-07:00) To: dcarmorgan <dcarmorgan@comcast.net> Subject: [New Reply] What it's worth: 2012 66 == To reply by email, write above this line. ==New Reply By jay1924JWhat it's worth: 2012 66JReply by jay1924 Agree with oldsarge. I bought mine in 2013 and it has seen moderate use, I'd guess (maybe 20 smokes a year, meat, fish, and other stuff). I keep it wiped up inside after every smoke and have cleaned the cooking grids every time (now using the SS grids). I paid around $1500 and I'd not sell it for less than that since it performs like new. Mine lives in an unheated garage and shows no cabinet wear such as rust [ View Reply ]CookshackYou received this based on your notification settings. You can adjust your settings or unsubscribe anytime.Cookshack, Inc. 2405 Sykes Blvd. | Ponca City | Oklahoma | 74601 580.765.3669 | 800.423.0698 www.cookshack.com sales@cookshack.com

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.