Skip to main content

Reply to "Introduce Yourself -- Time for a CS RollCall"

As you can tell by my name I work for Cookshack :)

I've been with Cookshack almost a year now, and love working for the company. Donna and I are in Norman, Oklahoma. If you receive email from us or have a question it's very possible you received them from one of us. I also keep the UBB up and running and maintain our website, work with the web designers and a host of other duties, including cooking and judging the quarterly recipe contests!

As Andi describes me I'm a She-Q..lol even though my name is spelled with a Y which can be confusing.

I have a Smokette and do LOT'S of cooking, and of course everyone likes to come to my house for dinner and I'm usually always asked to pot lucks...gee I've been wondering why I have so many invitations to bring a dish..lol

I am a (young) widow..lol and love to travel and have been blessed to be able to do just that, I raised 3 foster boys, and was a ranchers wife for 22 years and moved to Oklahoma about a year ago from California.

If I can be of any help with questions related to the forum or other sales/marketing questions please let me know I'll be glad to help.

t_atkinson@cookshack.com