Skip to main content

Reply to "Introduce Yourself -- Time for a CS RollCall"

Drbodkin here,

I love my Sooner football and smoked food from my CS smokette. I have tried everything lately and it has all been good. The only problem I have encountered is with a turkey too large to fit into the smokette, so I rolled it up in the local newspaper to smoke. I couldn't keep it lit.

I am a pretend doctor, having gotten credentials as a doctor of metaphysics through the mail as a joke.

I love this forum and all that can be learned. I figure that I have saved hundreds of dollars just by learning from the experiences of others. Thanks to all, and Happy New Year.

I tried to send a message several minutes ago, and I have no idea where it went. I'll try again. It is hell being lousy with computers.

I love my Sooners and my smokette. I'll smoke most anything, although I had a problem with a turkey too large to fit into my smokette. I rolled it in our local newspaper, but I couldn't keep it lit.

I am a pretend doctor, having gotten a doctor of metaphysics diploma as a joke through the mail. I also have learned more about smoking on this forum. It has saved hundreds of dollars in wasted effort and food. Thanks to all.