Skip to main content

Reply to "Introduce Yourself -- Time for a CS RollCall"

Alooooooha,
CChusker checking in from a rock in the middle of the pacific. CChusker is short for Coconut Husker, name of my boat. (No, I'm not a cornhusker fan but I am a Rainbow Warrior fan. Not a hard choice when there's only one college football team in the state to choose from!) Love fishing, a good brew, and now smoking in my shack. I've figured out how to do the first two at the same time but can't figure out how to include the last. Just can't seem to find a place for that 55 in my boat. Confused

Got my 55 in March. Was a tough decision. Hmm, new fishing reel or a 55? Well, obviously I opted for the 55. Glad to report it was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time. Now if only the fish would be more cooperative so I don't have to keep going to costco for my meats.

While I'm here, wanted to shoot a word of thanks out to all you seasoned vets for all the helpful advise. I've been able to avoid any disasters so far through your wisdom.

Now, back to more important matters; how to fit that darn 55 in my boat. Maybe if I cut out part of my cabin and move my fish box.... Big Grin