Skip to main content

Reply to "Introduce Yourself -- Time for a CS RollCall"

Been lurkin around here for ages, and just stumbled on to this thread. I boulght my Cookshack a couple of years ago at Cabella's, based solely on what I read in this forum. At first, I missed my ECEBS, but with a little practice and a lot of advice from the column, I'm turning out some mighty fine Q, if I do say so myself (and I say it quite often). Last week, I did 13 pounds of ribs in my Smokette. Started 'em in the mroning when I first got up, and came home at lunch time and took em off. Everybody that tasted em said they were the best ribs they ever had, and considering that I run with a pretty BBQ-minded bunch of suthren exiles, that's quite a compliment...more to the Cookshack than me.

Donna, you can be rightly proud of the good name of your Daddy's company, and the fact that it draws so much attention from somebody as dedicated as Smokin is a pretty good testimonial, not just to the product, but the people, too.

And I love the new website look!

So if you folks got this far, let me ask you. Why are you all sitting around reading this when you could be out Cookshack'in up?