1. Which smoker: 055 2oz maple, 2oz cherry
2. Turkey size: 20.5 (6% solution)
3. Preps: brined in S.O.H.B for 24 hours.
4. Smoker temp: 250
5. Total time: 4:15 in the smoker - reached 145 thigh temp. Removed, stuffed, put in oven for 1.5 hrs. Total time: 5.75
6. Comments: Could have cooked a bit longer. Juices clear but meat not falling apart off bone. Taste was best turkey ever; very moist and not too smokey. Added benefit in cooking in oven was 1) did the stuffing thang; 2) other things warming in oven (mashed pot & sweet pot) took on a bit of smoke flavor. Excellent!