1: Which smoker; 09
2. Turkey Size; 7 1/2 lb. Breast
3. Preps; Smokin's Brine recipe. 24 hrs.
4. Smoker temp; 250. (All the 09 has).
5. Total Time; 2 1/2 hrs. (Like clockwork anymore).
6. Comments; I've done enough of these things now, I can do them in my sleep. I did a whole bird in the oven (stuffing), but I brind it as well. I will NEVER cook another turkey without brining it.Pulled the skinback, seasoned with Badia Complete Seasoning, pulled the skin back, oiled, seasoned again, covered with an oiled chese cloth and in it went with 3oz. of apple wood. My son's new inlaws joined us for the first time and they went nuts for the smoked breast. It was long gone before the oven cooked, but the oven cooked was moist and juicey because of the brine. Success on both fronts.