Skip to main content

Reply to "very dissatisfied with tech support"

Just an update..I did get a very nice email from Tony saying he had misread my email and that he thinks it could be my thermostat which he would be more than happy to replace or replace the oven..I am very amazed at all the response from Cookshack..your attention to this matter is as quality as your smoker! Thank you also Donna and Stuart. I can tell from all your loyal customers I misjudged this. I quess the reason I started with an email is I find it easier maybe to explain myself that way rather than in person..I can see where that would have been better. your right Zippy..I maybe was a little radical. also after looking at alot of smokers the ones that even come close are anywhere from 600 to 800 dollars higher and I got enough of a look from my husband (the you want to spend how much on a smoker look)...that that wouldn't probably go over...plus I liked this one more. Now I think I will post and see if I can find someone that uses theirs for making jerky and sausage . Thanks again