Skip to main content

Got my pellets from Candy Sue, Mesquit, Hickory, Cherry, Apple. Haven't got the FEC100 yet from Bestway. It's been there for almost 3 weeks in the Dallas area and they can't seem to get their act together. Probably should recommend that they find another shipper as the shipper entered the wrong number in their system, don't know how to follow instructions like "CALL" etc. Maybe solved as I talked to a real live person today and arranged for delivery tomorrow. Of course, he was suppose to call back to confirm and "IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!" I'm just hoping. by the way, the pellets got here today and absolutly no problems, would recommend BBQer delight to anyone. Now for the question.

With this combination of pellets, which is for heat and which is for flavor. I currently have Lang 84 and use apple wood from Apple Creek and like the flavor. Question can I use apple as the smoke and then Hickory as the heat?

Other advice is needed as I don't know what I am doing other than the NSF sticker makes the Dallas County Health Department Happy.

Mack

PS.
The Lang is in Seattle and my wife sold it so I had to buy the Fast Eddy for our use in catering and competition in TEXAS.
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.