Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

At least Thursday as that is when the dinner is planned. I don't know where the dinner will be. Glad you asked. On Friday, I don't know that anything is planned. Since the whole team that I am part will be there, we were thinking of going to Enrique's at the municipal airport. I know that sounds wierd but it is an excellent mexican restaurant.

Does anyone else know where the dinner on Thursday will be?

See you on Thrusday.

John
Morning guys. According to the email Erin sent out Apr 8...

Event: Welcome Dinner - 6pm, May 5, 2005
Event: Cooking Class - 9am - 5pm, May 6, 2005

Both events held at Cookshack Sales 2304 N Ash St in Ponca City. Are you staying at the Holiday Inn they recommended? I am too. I will be going there first to get checked in before going over to the CS office.

Depending on the weather between Iowa & OK, I may take the Harley and if so will leave today at noon, stop in KC for the nite and finish the trip Thursday. If I take the truck, Ill leave Thursday about 4:00am.

Of course if I bring the truck, Ill have more room for that new cooker Im gonna win, right Donna? lol

Bob
Speaking of cheap, you are staying at my house in OKC, right RibDog?

There will be a party tent set up at Cookshack for the dinner and class.

The dinner, if it was like the first class is a buffet style. There was some smoked (of course) Salmon, some beef tenderloin and all sorts of stuff.

The weather for Thursday is supposed to be a high of 69. In the morning, don't know if the tent will be cold (last year's class was a little chilly) overnight low in the 50's and high Friday of 79.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.