Skip to main content

FedEx delivered my brand new FEC100 (shipped from Cookshack on the 7th and got here to Illinois on the 11th). Everything is perfect...No scratches, no warped door or anything...absolutely perfect. After unwrapping all the foam it was packaged in; all I could say was Damn!!! Holy @@#$%%^!!, and Whooooooooooooo dawgee!!!! This thing is built extremely well....Pictures don't do any justice compared to seeing these up close and personal. .... I really feel you get what you pay for. This is built like a tank. Everything is high quality. And thick!! Right down to the latches. Evrything is heavy duty. I thought my wife was going to flip out and give me a verbal "pumpkin head" when the FEDEX truck arrived and unloaded it. I didn't tell her I pulled the trigger and made the purchase. I was going to sneak it in to the back deck? Ha! To my amazement; She was happy to see it too! Getting this beast off the pallet was relatively easy. My wife had to give me a hand. The pallet was handy! we took one of the ends off and used it as a ramp onto the deck. Easy easy,easy. Got it all foiled up and ready to season. I am absolutely satisfied with the product so far. One thing ... it came with an FEC120 manual.. Called Cookshack about this cause I wanted the latest model. I come to understand that the 120 is a commercial version targeted even more for restaurants. the 100 is still a production unit. Came with a cookbook too (a real nice one). the only thing kind of cheesy was a toy screwdriver included with the manual ??? But... I had to use it cause it had their phone number on it (Oh well, it's free and its better than a pen). They are sending me the correct manual. Time to cook.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.