Skip to main content

Below is a post I did on PHeads forum. I wanted to put it here as well so people know about the great customer service!
Ordered and hopefully here in under 2 weeks (I am in Ontario, Canada)
Just for the record:
I have never had better service or a better demo than my local distributer and local dealer gave me.
I called my distributer (Eddy provided me his contact info) Ron and he hooked me up with Earl, my local dealer, just 20 mins from where I live and a competition BBQer.
Earl asked me when and what I would like him to cook and I told him that I could never get a brisket right on my Traeger. Brisket it was! We booked the day and time and I waited very excited just to see the unit and then get to try some BBQ off of it!
Saturday arrived and I had not eaten much the night before in anticipation of what was waiting for me. When I arrived, Earl showed me the ins and outs of the unit, the controller etc etc. Then he told me he had cooked some extra food!  Not only the brisket but a few pork butts, 10 racks of baby backs, 4 turkey breasts, a pot of beans and a whack load of poppers!!!  After a tour of his other Fast Eddy products (FE1000 and a FEC500) Ron, the distributer, showed up!
We headed to a local bar and proceeded to test all the BBQ accompanied by a few beers. It was a great day, a great demo and a GREAT way to sell a product.
The BBQ produced sold the machine and I walked out after giving Earl and Ron my verbal order.
Can't wait for it to arrive and to start seasoning it up - watch for pics!
Cheers,
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ok so my dealer even delivered it to my house and helped me set it up yesterday!!
Great guy can not say enough good things about him and last night I was able to get my 1st burn in completed.
Had to head to work today but have the pork shoulder just waiting in the fridge for Friday.
Unit is beyond solid, extremely well built and has already made me very happy.
During hour + burn in (empty) itvstayed within a few degrees offend 300 set temp!
More to come!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.