Skip to main content

I'm not sure what the part number is for the new controller on my new FEC100 but it is amazing. I cooked today and the thing is so quiet you don't even know it's on. It looks great and the cook and hold feature allows you to let it turn itself up or down whenever you want. This thing is badass. But the coolest thing of all is the consistant temps. I've been cooking on Eddy's cookers for a while and never really cared about the temp swings because I knew the end result was always good, but this thing doesn't hardly swing at all. I gotta tell you I didn't think this was possible.
Way to go guys! This thing is great.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I first heard about the new controller when I attended the FE class in Dec., 05. At that time it was in the prototype phase and one of the functions it was supposed to have is automatic re-lighting if the fire goes out. Did this feature make it into the final design? I can find no mention of the new controller on the CS Website other than installation instructions. I assume that the production is still limited so they don't want to advertise them until they have enough to fill orders. Is there a spec sheet available? Thanks.

Mike

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.