Skip to main content

Hello,

I have an 6 year old SM360, and have just bought a replacement control panel (PA128 IQ5 Control Panel) Although it seems to be double the size of the original one currently there.

I need to replace this panel due to damge. Does anyone have any information if the new control panel i bought can be fitted? Or have i just ordered the wrong part.

Any information would be great.

Thanks

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello,

I have an 6 year old SM360, and have just bought a replacement control panel (PA128 IQ5 Control Panel) Although it seems to be double the size of the original one currently there.

I need to replace this panel due to damge. Does anyone have any information if the new control panel i bought can be fitted? Or have i just ordered the wrong part.
Buckshot Roulette

Thanks

You can reach out to the manufacturer or seller for guidance.

Hello,

rice purity test

Thanks

Compare the physical dimensions of the old and new control panels to see if there are significant differences. Also, check the connection points and interfaces to ensure they match.

Hello,

bob the robber

Thanks

This console is quite expensive and large in size. Can't seem to find the manual on the internet. It may be because the data is confidential. You need to contact the manufacturer or supplier of the product.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.