Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I had the same dilemma,which to buy?.I decided on the 008 with the black painted finish.i also purchased the cover.Im glad i chose the less expensive model as i am 100% sure that i am going to upgrade to an amerique down the road.I will always continue to use the 08 for smaller smokes and besides it looks great with the painted black sides and door.Please do invest in the cover it is good quality and will protect which ever you choose.you cant go wrong with either one.
Good Luck
Great bbq for me and you!!!!!!
Fumo
If I had to do it over again.. I'd get the 009.. mostly because of esthetics. However, I've had mine for three years now.. sits outside in rain and sun and still looks great with one exception.. the swinging hinge/lock and the sheet metal latch that the lock fits into have lost the paint due to abrasion from opening and closing. I keep a bit of WD40 on it to keep it from rusting away. NO sign of degredation on any of the rest of it tho.

esthetics as I mentioned above.. it sits next to my Amerique which is all Stainless.. be nice to have both the same. Roll Eyes

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.