Skip to main content

Am I crazy or what? I just noticed that today 7/26 I just posted my 7,000th post.

I would have had more and sooner, but all you guys do such a great job, I don't post as much on the newbie stuff, and that's a good thing.

I think I need to join BBQ Forum Anonymous or something Big Grin

Guess I just love posting and helping too much, I just have a problem remembering each of those 7,000 posts and what I said. Hope I'm consistent Cool
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Congrats to Smokin on the 7000 post! Russ, you da man! Big Grin

Personally I think Donna and the CS crew should be planning a celebration and get-together for the 10,000th post. This gives them some time to think and plan ahead. How about it Ms. Johnson?

Smokin, you are a much appreciated man. Your expertise and knowledge are surpassed by very few. When it comes to sharing and assisting in and with your BBQ wisdom & knowledge, as I have said many times in the past, you are the tickler of ribs, baron of brisket and Bordeaux of butts! Big Grin

Keep up the good work. I have a feeling the best is yet to come!

Smokin, you're top notch!
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
Am I crazy or what? I just noticed that today 7/26 I just posted my 7,000th post.

Big Grin
Please don't ask if you are crazy. It makes me want to say YES! YOU ARE!

Smokin', you are much appreciated by everyone at Cookshack and everyone (that I know of, LOL) on the forum. You are the backbone that supports the forum and you are the glue the holds it together. We all rely on your knowledge and experience, which you so generously share!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.