Skip to main content

I recieved notice from Cookshack today that the class will be held on December 6th this year. I confirmed with Heather that I will be attending (I was on the waiting list). Just wondering who else plans on attending the class this year. I heard from michaelkc who said he was attending.

I plan on getting into comps next year and I'm hopeful that this class will provide some good insight into cooking with the FEC.
Don
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The class is excellent,especially for the comp cook.

The ways to use the FEC for timing,etc in comps are covered.

Many folks winning ways begin with the trip to Ponca City.

I assume Fast Eddy and Paul Schotte,of Head Country,two of the top comp cooks in the country will put it on.

If you are lucky,Smokin' Okie,tries to attend and offer his insights.

Stuart,the President,and the tech guys are available for questions.

Eddy is a traveling ambassador for the FEC and has a chance to visit with top teams all over the country.

He shares many of their tips with you.

You will also build comp boxes and then get the hottest tips from these fine instructors.

They'll cover what it takes to win in the big cooks around the country.

You also get experiences and ideas from FEC cooks all over the country.
quote:
Originally posted by ZBO (Larry Jacobs):
Wouldn't it be great if an independent video producer (like me) were to produce a high quality DVD that could be sold so the thousands of users around the country could gain knowledge from the experts?

I'd say as an independent producer, you make an offer to Stuart and Donna about how to do that very thing Big Grin
Just got back home from Ponca City. Thumbs up to Fast Eddy, Paul Schatte, SmokinOkie (Russ) and the entire Cookshack staff for putting on a GREAT class! There was a ton of information shared, I think I got carpel tunnel from all the notes I took! The info I learned at this class will certainly help me out when I begin competing next spring.

I enjoyed meeting with the other participants, it was a great networking opportunity. I would highly recommend this class to anyone considering it in the future. Thanks again Cookshack!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.