Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Oh boy, I remember this one! Poor Wendy and Brenden seem to be living in some kind of foggy, hazy hell...and I've seen happy, hungry kids before, but Dirk just don't loook like one Roll Eyes. C'mon, Alek, tell the truth...you scare 'em with that dragon oven mitt, and make them eat boiled ribs...before they are allowed to eat the real thing, right?

And then you drown your shame in cheap rotgut...tsk, tsk! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Sparky47:
What were the pale white things laying on the foil...I thought he mentioned ribs. Send him a link to cs, he will then know ribs...

I think he is well aware of what we think of his recipe as he has thoughtfully added this note: The Cookshack folks and BBQ Brethren (who are religious about their BBQ) have some funny commentary about this recipe ... ;-)
I don't know if it's the torture he's committing to those ribs (they just look awful in gray) or the brushed on sweet baby ray's.

If he put some rub on
And finished 'em on a grill

then MAYBE he'd be able to look us in the face and ask for some help.

Hey, he loves 'em, but it's because he's never had the real deal.

And it's how I feel about most commercial places, cover ANYTHING in sauce and ANYONE will eat it.

Dare him to eat just the rib, no sauce.
Hey now,my granny used to boil up a fine piece of brisket[if she couldn't get a chuck roast]with some root vegetables.

Have some buttermilk biscuits to dip in the soppin's,leaf lettuce with some hot bacon grease dressin',big ol' berry cobbler,and a gallon o' sweet tea.

Now,if ya had a good ol' uncle,he might slip ya a sip,out back under the willow tree. Cool

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.