Skip to main content

Smokin':

I just read somewhere that Social Strada forum software had a bug. When you post over 10K it resets your count to 1.

You know what that means... You will revert to mere mortal Q status here, and maybe even start foiling PB and adding sugar to SBR sauce and the like...

If not, congratulations on your milestone! And to keep you humble, among us newbies, just remember... Tom still has the record on word count. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by redoakNC:
...Tom still has the record on word count. Big Grin

Everything was FINE in your post until this statement. You haven't been around long enough, but the term "Smokin' Post" wasn't because I had a problem with Words. Besides, who do you think taught Tom to be so wordy Big Grin

Only 3 posts to go...

Tom still has about 2200 or so to go Razzer
Last edited by Former Member
quote:
Originally posted by Big Snack:
quote:
Originally posted by Pags:
The suspense is killing me!!

Me too-I have tomorrow at noon!!! Hopefully, SmokinOkie is on a 21 hour smoke with no internet access.

And the WINNER IS:

Big Snack.

No I wasn't on a 21 hour smoke, just a 21 hour project with my real job (that's why I posted this at 4 in the morning)

Congrats, and we'll be in contact with the details. CS will be sending out a box with all the spices and rubs and a maybe a few extras.

Russ
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:

And the WINNER IS:

Big Snack.

Congrats, and we'll be in contact with the details. CS will be sending out a box with all the spices and rubs and a maybe a few extras.

Russ

Congrats on 10,000 posts Russ!! Many thanks to you and CS for the prize but more importantly for the knowledge that I have gained from you and the rest of this board. It is the reason I bought a CS and am making the best Q of my life. I am looking forward to reading the next 10,000.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.