Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Vicki B:
Dara, u r making this too easy. If it is not on the forum for the day why poat on the forum. Why not make the posts/tweets/replys to the specific place it is on for that day. I check all three every day. Shouldnt everyone if they want to win/or if they r capable for that day.

it's great for those of us who don't tweet or FB. at least we know the contest didn't take a hiatus for the weekend!
quote:
Originally posted by Joe M:
quote:
Originally posted by PorkPie:
This whole thing ain't working.

I'm with Pork Pie! I don't tweet or FB. But it's your contest and I do appreciate the opportunities to win here in the forum.

I think Cookshack is trying to get people to visit all of their social sites. Yes, they're giving away free stuff, but they're also trying to get more name recognition using all available means. Just look at how many new people signed up on this forum. Maybe some of them will continue to visit even after the contest is over.

No problem with what they're doing in my book.
I'd really be pissed if they hung me with an old rope. Big Grin But probably wouldn't care...after the hanging.

If winning is important enough, join all 3 sites. I believe the purpose of the contest is to reach participants who don't belong to all sites. What more can we ask of Cookshack? If you stop to think about it. If Cookshack included all 3 sites every day vs one site every 3 days, your chances of winning are virtually the same...assuming equal participation from each site.
Last edited by pags
The Rib Rub for Day 39 was won by S & H. Today is Day 40 and on Facebook you could win some Cookshack Chili Mix.

Also, with only 10 days left we decided to make an announcement. On April 30, Day 50 and Cookshack's 50th Anniversary, we will be giving away an SM009-2! That's right; we will be giving away a smoker on our anniversary. We will also be giving 10% off retail price on all items like accessories, rubs and even smokers (offer not valid with other discounts or promotions). Don’t forget as well that we will be celebrating here at Cookshack in Ponca City, Okla. on April 30 from 3-7 p.m. There will be food, prizes and games for everyone. Come out and help us celebrate!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.