Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have a 105 circa late 1992 I purchased lately on ebay. From what I have been able to tell, it doesn't have preset temperature for various foods, you have to set the CS temperature you want, which I think is as good or better.

All the parts seem to be interchangable except the electronics, (I ordered a couple of racks and some jerkly rods), CS would probably know if the computer stuff is really new and improved or just new.

I just got a new blower for the hood that came with mine. I called CS in response to a tip from Smokin Okie and they gave me a Grainger Dayton part number and I just went down and picked it up. Next job to get it installed which looks like I will have to take the hood off as the quickest way to go.

Jerry
Again, I thank those who responded.

I ended up buying a Model 205 on Ebay for $855 plus shipping. It appears to be pretty beat up, but folks tell me that these things are generally bulletproof. When it is all over, I figure I will have around $1,600 in it, including a new set of racks. That is a lot cheaper than the $5,500 that a new one costs.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.