OK, I was going to do my first butt this weekend, but I just can't wait any longer. I have an 8#er. I am going to put it on tonight. I will not be able to take it off and wrap it until 5PM tomorrow. What do you think about this plan for timing. I was thinking put it on at 8 tonight at a lower temp than 225 (maybe like 210 to slow it down) and just let it go and the hold feature could takeover until I get back. Any thoughts ?