Skip to main content

Hi...I am trying to open a restaurant. I was scheduled to open this last Tuesday. Sunday night I was smoking in my 360 for the third time when it started reading Warning Over temp, then I saw flames in the control panel. After opening it and putting out the fire it was all black inside. I figured out that it started form the relay. Called Cookshack, they sent me a new relay. I just put it in and now it powers up, for some reason the temp reads 100 but nothing is happening. The heating elements are not heating up, the machine is not doing anything but saying TT69 on the front display. I don't know what is going on. My machine is new, this should not be happening. I have ordered all of my food and it is going to have to be thrown out before I can get this machine fixed! Anyone have any info on what this TT69 is or what they think is going on?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I had the temp set at 200, but it was at 275 and the Warning Over temp came on. I just got off the phone with Bill Vice who told me to have my electrician call him and hopefully they can get it figured out. My problem is that I bought this machine, brand new, expecting it to work. My whole purpose in buying new as opposed to used was because I did not want to have these issues. I was supposed to open at the beginning of this week and now I am sitting here, with spoiled meat in my refrigerator, that I can not serve and have to throw away being as it has been sitting in the refrigerator ready to cook since Sunday. Part of my meat is half way cooked because the CS broke down in the middle of cooking. I can't serve that to my customers! This is really ridiculous. I really hope that CS cares enough about the people who buy their equipment to make this right, which would be fixing my CS asap and reimbursing me for my lost product because of their defective machine.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.