Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
quote:
Originally posted by Cook One:
Hot tub, pool, every product cookshack makes a deck with run way lights, man I'm glad I finally know what the good life looks like. Hey Smokin is it true bologna will not fall through the grates on the charbroiler?

You forgot the three separate sets of stereo speakers controllable from my iPhone.

I smoke full bologna chubs of course they don't fall through the grates. but yes, they are very narrow and very little does get through them.

Check with me next summer, I might actually offer up a "regional" BBQ at my house for Cookshackers...

Count me in, I'll take vacation, just don't call me cousin Eddie please.
quote:
Originally posted by Pags:
I'm moving to Oklahoma. How did you set up the IPhone with your speakers? I've got the 3S and am thinking about upgrading to the newest version of the 4. Love those toys.

The stero has an app, I looked at quite a few and found one. It's hardwired to the house and I can control most everything from it. Now it the other devices only had this. Hate to get out of the hot tub to change channels... LOL
Well now that Pags, Smokin', Cook one, Vicki, Pork Pie, Qnorth, Smoke'n Ice and myself have all HIJACKED my thread....LOL!

I got some sad news today, they have run into a problem with a supplier and it will be end of Feb-1st part of March before I get my PG500.

Tim, I'm gonna need a little grill graffiti from time to time until then or just keep posting pics of your smokes... err!
Thanks for the comforting words, but I'm a patient person. I had hoped to have it early enough to work on my chicken, but hey, everyone around here(Sonja) can just suffer with steady diet of chicken when it comes.

Oh, I'm sure this won't surprise any one on this forum, but Stuart and the gang said they would include a small offering/gift for my delay...a supplier messes up and CS steps up, what a company!!!
Glad to hear its finally coming Cal. Definitely worth the wait. I'm waiting for you to get yours so you can tell me how to master chicken. I've cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts(wifes favorite) a half a dozen times and still not satisfied with my results. My wife seems to think its fine but I like it charred and it seems to come out a little to dry for me no matter how I try it. Definitely still better than my gasser. The steaks have been amazing. My pork butts are the best I've ever smoked. I've only done one brisket this last weekend and the results in my Amerique have been way better so I've got some work to do there. Sorry for rambling on but I really love this thing and excited for more people to get theirs so I can see some more posts in the Fe pellet threads and learn more.
quote:
Originally posted by Tim-In-AZ:
... you to get yours so you can tell me how to master chicken. I've cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts(wifes favorite) a half a dozen times and still not satisfied with my results. ...

Start a new thread. Tell us what you've done that's not working and I'll suggest some alternatives.
Thanks guys! I have to look again tomorrow but was sure mine said 1012. I seen Shelly said the same on another thread, we might be owners of TWINS.

I start two PBs tonight, gonna do two tomorrow night. Fat cap down on these and tomorrows will have fat cap up, ya know, Smokin' always said try both and see what you like.

39* outside, got settings on 15,40 and temp at 235*.

Life is GOOD.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.