Skip to main content

Its so crazy, for a guy who never smoked a peice of meat before, i use this Smoker so much my $3000.00 Ducane GRILL just sits there and look perty, The FEC100 was the best investment i ever made, ive turned out some great smoked foods, my neighbors are always looking over the fence to see whats cooking tonight. I just wanted to share my feelings that Cookshack was the best investment i ever made, Thanks to this forum for all the help and the Post on how to turn out some of the greatest Smoked BBQ ever!

New2Smoking Big Grin

Carlo
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Since you are New2Smoking and new to smoking, let me give you a small clarification in your comments. What you have is a Ducane Grill not a Ducane BBQ.

Also, while I love my FEC100s, I still have a charcoal grill around for when I want to cook a steak. I do love my lump charcoal grilled steaks. But with this economy, it's not as often as it used to be that I get a steak. Frowner

And my neighbors still look over the fence when I am smoking. It's just an occupational hazard!

Enjoy!
quote:
Originally posted by RibDog:
Since you are New2Smoking and new to smoking, let me give you a small clarification in your comments. What you have is a Ducane Grill not a Ducane BBQ.

Also, while I love my FEC100s, I still have a charcoal grill around for when I want to cook a steak. I do love my lump charcoal grilled steaks. But with this economy, it's not as often as it used to be that I get a steak. Frowner

And my neighbors still look over the fence when I am smoking. It's just an occupational hazard!

Enjoy!

Ok RibDog, i have edited my Post just for you Grill is Posted in lue if BBQ

JK

With that being said, I have so much to learn about producing great smoked meats, and How i love to read and learn and try out my own variation of cooking.. Thanks for the Heads up, and SmokinOkie i would love to get rid of the Natural Gas Ducane for a Pellet but i would have to see my Lawyer first because my wife will Divorce me if i spend anymore money on this awsome hobbie.

Thanks Guys fot the Relpies,

New2Smoking Wink

Carlo
Last edited by Former Member
Randy, Thats for sure...And John i know your were funning with me aswell, I do have to say one thing tho, My wife who says she hates red meat But she seems to eat my TriTip's like there going out of style. I dont remind her of all the years of complaining that she hates meat, now she says how it melts in her mouth with lots of Flavor, and thanks to Freddie clueing me in on just season and cook witch is absoulty the best TriTip's in my Neck of the Woods here in California BayArea..

I do agree that the FEC100 is the best investment i ever made and my taste buds are always thanking mee Big Grin

New2Smoking

Carlo
Last edited by Former Member

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.