Skip to main content

My smoke shop. I put a 12 x 24 foot addition on my garage for my toys. 12 x 14 for the smoke shop and 10 x 12 for four wheeler storage. The sink and stainless table came from a damaged freight sale for $100.00. Cabinets and top came from a school auction, $90.00. Smoker was an insulated holding cabinet from Mc Donalds, $75.00. Grinder and slicer from e-bay, $325.00 for both. I do a lot of jerky and sausage in my 'spare' time. Someplace to hide from the wife.

Attachments

Images (5)
  • IMG_0027
  • IMG_0030
  • IMG_0031
  • IMG_0063
  • IMG_0057
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Got your PM, can't move a thread into another thread.

Like your idea, good to see.

One of my dreams is to move my house and build my own shed. Of course the shed has to have a full kitchen, restaurant sinks, restaurant dish washer, 2 FE's (probably a 300) a living space with Digital television, internet (so I can monitor the forum) and sleeping space (for those late night cooks). Need several fridges. 1 for beverages, 1 for aging and 1 for food.

Thanks for posting, now you got me thinking again Big Grin
In the pic of the smoker with a cabinet above it...... there is a range hood type fan vented to the outside between the cabinet and the smoker. It does a pretty good job.

quote:
Originally posted by Tha Freak:
Quite nice....

but how do you evacuate the smoke out of the room ? is there a fan that we don't see in the pics ?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.