Skip to main content

I found I neat little stainless bowl that would just fit under my 025 to catch the drippings and thought I had done well. Let the smoker run over night and when I went outside this morning I guess I moved the smoker a bit when I was closing the door and I had drippings all over the patio. Need new plan.

I would like to put some rails under the smoker to hold the pan in place. Does anyone have a nifty way of doing this? I do not have the resources to weld stainless, so I will need a solution that doesn't require welding.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I lay what the restaurant folks call a 1/2 sheet pan under mine. Any bakers in the family will have a couple - use the one that is most beat up. Or buy a new one for about 8 bucks from a rest supply retailer.

It's long enough that I can see the front of it (Reminds me that its there). Fits right between the wheels. Deep enough to not overflow. And my dog thinks its the best invention ever...

Regards,

Dave
I just got my 025 a couple weeks ago and I put a drip pan with a big rock underneath it so the wind can't get it. Also just to be super-safe (since we recently had our deck stained), I put a sheet of aluminum foil under the front casters, so even if the pan moves we're still good to go!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.