Skip to main content

Hello Fellow FEC owners, I was just hoping to get mine before turkey day but that wont happen, So i guess I'll just have to be patient . I can’t wait to smoke my first meal. I never used a smoker before but have been BBQ’n for all my life, I love smoked meats but never wanted take the time to do it, After Hours and Hours and Hours of research I have stepped up to the plate with the best. I just wanted to Thank all of you for the pro and bearly any cons of smoking with the FEC.

Happy Turkey Day to All,
New2Smoking
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks People, Just found out its goona be here on Wednesday, day before Thankgiving... My Wife just told i have to go to the inlaws for the weekend, i told her i need to come back and cook.. Thought you guys would get a good laugh at this.. well folk thanks for all the replys
Happy Thanksgiving....
New2Smoking
New2smoking
You will love it and these folks on this forum are great. Lots of help at your finger tip.
I purchased mine several months ago and sold my lang 84. I love the idea of making great bbq, ribs, turkey and getting sleep. Program it and leave it alone it will do the work for you. I am sure others will agree.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.