Help gang! My CB036 went down at lunch rush hour today, fuses look ok. any ideas ???
Thanks gang
Original Post
Sorry didn't see this until now.

Went down how? Power? Augers? All three pots? Did you check your Circuit Breaker?
Smokin' - Thanks for responding, I knew you would ! You won't believe this. So in front of customers, right smack in rush hour on opning weekend, I got the front panel off, checking the fuses, checking everything, moved the hot grates off (excercise), to get a good look at burn pots. Finally, my dealer called me, and you can imagine what it was. I felt like an idiot. He asked if the hopper lid was flat, I said yea, but let me check. Dang if there wasn't one little pellet setting beside the kill switch. I was happy happy, but felt like a fool for not seeing that was the issue !

Good news is, I quickly trained myself on how to get by for a few hours in such a situation. This was the second day of our opening weekend, so I didn't really 'need' this to happen.

Thanks for responding back Smokin'. I just now got to the post after an exhausting weekend.

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinOkie:
Sorry didn't see this until now.

Went down how? Power? Augers? All three pots? Did you check your Circuit Breaker?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.