Skip to main content

In a previous post, I said I may have to sell my fec100. I have decided to go ahead and sell it due to my current financial situation. One of the reasons I bought the fec100 was because I never saw any used ones for sale. Now I know why.
It is truely a great smoker. I have really enjoyed it. This smoker has never failed to start except when the igniter probe went bad. I called Tony at Cookshack, and he sent me a new one right away. It was simple to install, and it works like a dream. I have used it alot. The smoker has been under a shelter since I bought it 1 year ago. It has a factory cover. It comes with 2 never used Cookshack rib racks, 280 lbs. of Fast Eddy pellets, and 40 lbs, of BBQer's Delight pellets.
I am asking $2500, but will consider a serious offer. I would like to sell it to someone who can pick it up. My back is part of the reason I'm selling it, (medical expences) and shipping it would be a bit too physical. I live in Statesville, NC. I am about 40 miles north of Charlotte. email me if you have any questions. Thanks, John
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.