Skip to main content

There is a good pic of Smokin's Q setup on the forum. It is very nicely organized. I had a similar idea. Had to come up with some kind of storage for the accessories, wood, etc that are used with the smoker. Here is my setup. My back porch has a dedicated area for smoking. My model 50 rests on a galvanized water heater stand. Makes cleaning up easier since I don't have to get on the ground! And I love my stainless steel work table (purchased at a local restaurant supply company). Expensive, but indispensable!

I am really enjoying reading the great information shared by all the good folks on the forum. Thanks to all. You guys are the greatest! Wink

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 110_1002_(Small)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I bought a small adjustable-height table from Walmart (online) for $90 which allows for a working space in front of the 55 and also raises it to eye-level. That's a cutting board in the front which helps catch drips and bits. Have a small cabinet underneath for storing foil, etc. Temp was 16 when pic was taken.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • setup
Gee, then you must have heard about my 'dinner-boat' rides with BBQ served... Big Grin

And I have two full briskets frozen out there on the porch right now. Course, they will probably be gone by summer but just put your order in!

BTW, had to look around a lot to find briskets here in the north in the middle of winter but the nearby Super Wally sells them at $1.68 Nice deal.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.