Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks everyone.

I wanted to post the album in the "Show us your Smoker" thread but I couldn't figure out how to post a photo album into an existing thread. Is there a way to do this?

As for the construction. I used natural 2x4 and 2x2 for the frame. The siding is a Plytanium outdoor siding I pickup at Lowe's. We stained the siding with an outdoor protective stain. The roof is made of standard tar paper, flashing and asphalt shingles. The cabinet is on wheels so we can roll it out of the way when we have company over. I have to admit I'm no carpenter and I'm glad the pictures are small enough that you can't see the mistakes...

We are planning a brisket for this weekend. I think it needs a few more grease stains to give it some character!!!
quote:
Originally posted by biere.froide:
Thanks everyone.

I wanted to post the album in the "Show us your Smoker" thread but I couldn't figure out how to post a photo album into an existing thread. Is there a way to do this?

No you can't. You can upload an individual picture, and then just add more posts, one for each picture.

But, email the originals to me, I'll resize them, add them to the server and send you a link and you can put them all in one thread. My emails in my profile.

I think you could sell that easily.

Smokin'

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.