Had a 5 lb standing rib roast for Easter... got it on sale at $5.99/lb.
Method of cooking was to:
1) Slather in mustard, apply my own rub and wrap in film for two days.
2) Stick in the 055 starting at 250
3) Turned the smoker down to 100 at 2:45 into the smoke. Meat temp was 105 Opened the door for a minute to let out heat, take pictures, check temp with thermapen.
4) Watched the meat temp rise to 124 over the next hour. Then unplugged smoker.
5) Final temp was 127 and took meat out after 5 hours. Done just right (we like it very rare)