Skip to main content

I am looking for information on carrying a FEC100 on a motorhome receiver hitch. I have seen people use mobility scotter carriers but not sure how they get the FEC100 loaded. Some look a bit unstable.

I saw a rather nice platform with lifting crane at the recent contest in Lakeland, FL but don't remember who had it. The owner was scrambling to make a turn in so I did not want to bother him at the time. If anyone knows who has these lifts/carriers and can provide contact information, photos, or other ideas that would be appreciated, thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

They are pretty heavy for a hitch ,but if you will use the FIND at page top,there should be some threads and even some good pix.

Input hauling,carrying,hitchmounts,etc.

email Fast Eddy at Cookshack and he'll be able to give you a call,also.

He has been involved in many of these and knows names/people /makers,etc.

What kind/color rig was at Lakeland.

We probably know them.

Hope this helps a little.
Thanks for the replies. The rig in Lakeland was a Class A motorhome. I don't remember the color exactly but most probably tan or bronze. Nice rig about 40 foot. The team looked to consist of husband & wife and they may have been traveling with another husband and wife team that was parked behind them and also had a Fast Eddy's FEC100.

I do remember they had a pull out or slide out tray in the front of the coach where most diesel rigs would have the generator. In this spot they had a second small grill or smoker that they were using for chicken. That's a very unique spot for a grill so hope that narrows it down a bit.

Thanks for the help.
Sounds like Jerry and his wife from Sarasota beach,Smoke 'n Suds, in an all metal body coach-near the $1 mil mark.

He won Lakeland about six yrs ago and we cooked with Eddy in that one coach at Plant City?,couple years back.

The generator had a recall,so that was Eddy's new little pellet grill/smoker in its place.

Eddy would be able to tell you all about it.

Give him a shout or go to the FIND at page top.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.